Friday, October 9, 2015

Special Edition: Growth Mindset Latin Cats

Some of you know that I have been working on a Growth Mindset project with my classes this semester (and there are cats, of course): Growth Mindset Memes blog. That project has been going well, and I have become even more a believer in the Growth Mindset approach now that I have seen how positively my students respond to it. I have a Growth Mindset Cats widget already, and today I made a Latin Growth Mindset widget too.

There are a total of 64 cats here; 19 of them are Latin-English animated gifs that have posts at my Growth Mindset blog, and the other 45 are Latin only with posts at the Proverb Laboratory blog. Here is the 400-pixel-wide version in action, and I've added the 200-pixel-wide version in the sidebar at this blog. You can get the scripts here for either version to use at your own website or blog.