Saturday, February 9, 2013

Special Edition: GreekLOLz Animated

I can't believe I didn't think of this earlier, but of course it is easy to take the Greek, Latin, and English proverb images and turn them into animated gifs! (For those of you interested in such things, I used the GIMP - just open each image file as a layer, then export as an animated gif, with a default number of milliseconds for each frame when prompted in the export process.) So, here is the proverb I had included in yesterday's post done as animated gif:


And for those of you who enjoy the widgets, of course there is a new widget! You can get the script and additional information about the widget over at the Schoolhouse Widgets blog.

Isn't the weekend great? I love the weekend! Time for all kinds of digital fun and games! :-)