Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brevissima: The Book is Done!

Whoo-hoo, it's done! I am the proud author-mom of a one-pound, 6 inch x 9 inch bouncing baby book. It's available at Lulu.com for people who like the heft of the book in their hand, with a free PDF copy for the digiterati. I've had more fun with this book than any book project I've done before... so I am hoping it will be a pleasure for others as well.

Also, please spread the word - I'll share a note at LatinTeach, but I am sure there are people here who belong to all kinds of Latin discussion groups and forums. The more people who grab a free copy of the book, the happier I will be!

This URL - Brevissima.BestLatin.net - will take people to the Brevissima blog (one of the many Bestiaria Latina blogs), which has all the poems online, along with information about ordering the book from Lulu and/or downloading the free PDF. Plus, you can also get a free PDF copy of the book from two summers ago: Mille Fabulae et Una: 1001 Aesop's Fables in Latin. (Yes, I like the notion of 1001 things...). Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulationes et gratias maximas, Laura!!!

:-)

Carina

Andrea Weis said...

Felicitates!

Andrea Weis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Weis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Weis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.